Monday, December 20, 2010

Amazon and such

So we all know that I Heart Amazon, but I'm not certain if I have ever shared with you guys how I got so much in my Amazon account. There are 2 sites that I use ( both free of course) to earn points that I cash in for amazon codes. LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

The first one is Irazoo and is a search engine, but also allows you to "recommend" or "not recommend" certain results, and that gives you additional points.

The other one is Swagbucks which is straight up a search engine where you get random "swagbucks" which you then turn in for Amazon codes.

I cashed in most of my Amazon credits this year for Melissa and Doug Wooden Toy food sets when Amazon had them for %50 off with free shipping. Talk about one happy momma!!

If you all have any questions please let me know. I love being able to buy nice quality gifts, and it's even better when I don't have to pay for it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment