Friday, January 8, 2016

No Spend January 6th and 7th

The last two days have been pretty boring. We have been taking the stir fry to lunch with us and my husband is taking the last one today. I'll have to make another big batch of lunches this weekend. Neither of us have spent any money on lunches or snacks/ coffee all week! I've been brewing my coffee at home like always, but then brewing an additional cup before I leave and drinking it on the way to work.

The kids are good too. Just bringing their lunches from home.

Tonight we have a Bible Conference at our church, so that will be our entertainment.

I bought $10 worth of gas yesterday and will need to buy goat feed and chicken feed today on my way home.

They are calling for a few inches of snow here this weekend, so we'll see.

We are running low on fresh fruits and veggies at the house, although we have plenty of canned and frozen. Normally I would go out and buy groceries today, but we are really okay and have plenty!

I hope everyone else is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment