Thursday, July 21, 2016

Are you in love with beauty and spa products? But not so much with the ingredients?


I think I've had this picture in my mind that in order to be a "real" homesteader and to be super crunchy and green, women had to forgo all the luxurious, amazing smelling, beautiful beauty and bath products. But that is totally not true.


I love nice long baths.

I love a good face mask.

I love soft lips and hair.

I love a good lotion.

I love a wonderful soap.



What I LOVE LOVE LOVE about Posh products are that they are free of a lot of those weird crazy ingredients that I try to avoid and that they are made in the USA. I would appreciate it if you would check out my site here . There are so many wonderful items and they are buy 5 get the 6th Free and also $5 shipping no matter how much you buy.


If you are looking for a way to earn a few ( or a lot) of extra dollars around the homestead I have found Posh to do the trick. I have found it easy to sell because people love it and it's practical. They have a great commission plan and treat their consultants so well. For example, most companies you can earn free products ( which Posh does also) but you also earn Posh points which are good for a huge variety of items like electronics, travel, gift cards, toys for the kiddos etc. I got a Keurig for my office with my Posh points last month!

Thanks for checking out my site at www.perfectlyposh.com/1662

Please let me know how I might can help you, if you have questions about signing up to sell, or questions about products.

Happy Homesteading Y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment